Of gifted voices...

I'm going to make a summary here about which ones are the best voices I know about and a little why.  Not all of them are my fav artist or even I don't like the music made by all of them, at the end I'm talking about voices, not music as a whole thing, but I definitely DEFINITELY totally and madly love their music stuff in some cases.

So, here it is, come with me:

The most MOST beautiful voice timbre in the world, to me is Vibeke Stene, ahah just because to my ears it is...

Another beautiful and very particular voice timbres that I totally love areMikael Åkerfeldt, Daniel Johns (points extra to these two ⬅️ because of the wide range of so many different vocal techniques they manage), Sivert Høyem, Rob Thomas, Ed Kowalczyk and Anneke van Giersbergen.  An honour mention besides my top ones to Chester Bennington who has a beautiful and worked clean voice and as in his raspy voice as well.

The most representative example of a perfect vocal technique beautifully executed, I mean, in vocal technique terms are to me Lori Lewis, Steve Balsamo and Phil Anselmo.

The most beautiful wide range of so many different vocal skills perfectly executed, Jewel, Floor Jansen, Phil Anselmo and Mike Patton.

The most beautiful in terms of an incredible raspy voice Chris Cornell and Phil Anselmo. Honour mention besides them to Rob Thomas.

The most beautiful in terms of "out of this planet" things they make with their absolute gifted voice and extremely awesome and wide vocal range (in terms of octaves) are Phil Anselmo, Chris Cornell, Mike Patton, Steve Balsamo, Daniel Johns, Floor Jansen, Jewel and Lori Lewis.

So they ⬆️ are the most talented voices in rock and metal music to me, but besides, there are some good voices I totally enjoy as I enjoy their music. Here I have to mention Draco Rosa and Regina Spektor, they are part of my favs as well.

So, now in a total subjective way, my particular fav and loved singers in my heart, of all times are:




What do you think about those voices? Do you think I missed someone?

Comments